Our 9-week themed summer program provides students with an adventure in learning and exploring their world. Open to ages 3 through 10, our summer camps offer fun, educational activities and social experiences in a safe and nurturing environment.
To find out more about our camps or sign up your child, please contact us.
Do you have a child entering Kindergarten or First Grade this coming fall? This camp will help to prepare,
motivate and excite your child for the school year. Children will learn through activities that encourage reading
and writing skills, social skills, and ease the transition into a full day school program.
- 5 Weeks – $500.00
- Add Lunch Bunch – $6.00 per day
- Add Extended Day – $15.00 per day
*$100.00 Non-refundable deposit due at sign up to reserve your spot
*SPACE IS LIMITED
Let’s play music
Let’s Play Music is offering an Intro to Music Camp. This will encompass pre-school music concepts including rhythm, singing, movement and music fun.
Nine Week Themed Summer Program:
Full & half days available. Snacks are provided. Flexible scheduling.
ACTIVITES INCLUDE: IN-HOUSE FIELD TRIPS, EDUCATIONAL WORKSHOPS AND DEMONSTRATIONS, ICE CREAM TRUCK VISITS, SPORTS STARS FITNESS PROGRAM , MUSIC, YOGA AND MUCH MORE!
- Week 1: June 21st – June 25th ‐ Kick Off to Summer: We will start off our summer with lots of fun and games including obstacle courses, ice cream, and minute to win challenges.
- Week 2: June 28th – July 2rd ‐ Fitness Fun: Create ways to get our bodies moving and to make healthier choices. Create your own props to use for movement.
- Week 3: July 5th – July 9th ‐ The Great Outdoors: Set up camp and explore the animals and insects around us.
- Week 4: July 12th– July 16th – Ocean Commotion: Explore the world under the sea. Dip your feet into the wide ocean and build your first sand castle of the
- Week 5: July 19th – July 23rd – Dino Discovery: Adventure back in time to discover dinosaurs, create fossils, and dig for bones.
- Week 6: July 26th – July 30th – Ooey Gooey Science: A sensory inspired camp with experiments and hands on activities promoting critical thinking and problem solving.
- Week 7: August 2nd – August 6th – Zoo Review: Learn about a variety of animals that live in the zoo. Create and classify their natural habitats.
- Week 8: August 9th – August 13th – Art Explosion: Children will use different mediums to discover their artistic side.
- Week 9: August 16th – August 20th – Blast Off to Space: Blast off to a galaxy far, far away to learn about Earth and the amazing solar system.