Our 9-week themed summer program provides students with an adventure in learning and exploring their world. Open to ages 3 through 10, our summer camps offer fun, educational activities and social experiences in a safe and nurturing environment.
To find out more about our camps or sign up your child, please contact us.
Do you have a child entering Kindergarten or First Grade this coming fall? This camp will help to prepare,
motivate and excite your child for the school year. Children will learn through activities that encourage reading
and writing skills, social skills, and ease the transition into a full day school program.
- 5 Weeks – $500.00
- Add Lunch Bunch – $6.00 per day
- Add Extended Day – $15.00 per day
*$100.00 Non-refundable deposit due at sign up to reserve your spot
*SPACE IS LIMITED
Let’s play music
Let’s Play Music is offering an Intro to Music Camp. This will encompass pre-school music concepts including rhythm, singing, movement and music fun.
Nine Week Themed Summer Program:
Full & half days available. Snacks are provided. Flexible scheduling.
ACTIVITES INCLUDE: IN-HOUSE FIELD TRIPS, EDUCATIONAL WORKSHOPS AND DEMONSTRATIONS, ICE CREAM TRUCK VISITS, SPORTS STARS FITNESS PROGRAM , MUSIC, YOGA AND MUCH MORE!
- Week 1: June 24th – June 28th – Art Explosion: Children will engage in all things ART.
- Week 2: July 1st – July 5th – Fun and Games: Be in charge of planning your own day around
games and activities you enjoy and create. We will build on problem solving skills, group
cooperation and social development.
- Week 3: July 8th – July 12th – Camp Nature: Create your own camping experience through
dramatic play, art games, songs and more.
- Week 4: July 15th – July 19th. – Pirates and Princesses: Calling all pirates and princesses to join
us as we visit mysterious lands. We make castles, crowns, sea monsters, pirate maps and more.
- Week 5: July 22nd- July 26th – STEM Building Adventures: We will focus on STEM through
exploration, play and building curiosity about the natural world and the way things work.
- Week 6: July 29th- August 2nd. – Ooey Gooey Science: A sensory inspired camp with
experiments and hands on activities promoting critical thinking and problem solving.
- Week 7: August 5th – August 9th – Superhero Training Academy: Step into the imaginary world
and challenge your inner superhero with special training activities. Choose your superhero name
- Week 8: August 12th – August 16th – Coding Without Computers: We will build on children’s
natural curiosity to create, explore, and investigate using Legos as a problem solving tool in their
- Week 9: August 19th – 23rd – Storybooks Come to Life: Children will use expression and
creativity as well as a group cooperation to help their favorite stories come to life.