Our 8-week themed summer program provides students with an adventure in learning and exploring their world. Open to ages 3 through 10, our summer camps offer fun, educational activities and social experiences in a safe and nurturing environment.
To find out more about our camps or sign up your child, please contact us.
Do you have a child entering Kindergarten this coming fall? This camp will help to prepare, motivate and excite your child for the school year. Children will learn through activities that encourage reading and writing skills, social skills, and ease the transition into a full day school program.
Children will learn to program by creating fun apps that work on computers and gadgets like the iPad and Android tablets. The experience starts with lots of guidance, first showing learners exactly what to type, then quickly encouraging them to modify and expand their apps by typing in new commands.
Let’s play music
Let’s Play Music is offering an Intro to Music Camp. This will encompass pre-school music concepts including rhythm, singing, movement and music fun.
Nine Week Themed Summer Program:
Full & half days available. Snacks are provided . Flexible scheduling.
ACTIVITES INCLUDE: IN-HOUSE FIELD TRIPS, EDUCATIONAL WORKSHOPS AND DEMONSTRATIONS, ICE CREAM TRUCK VISITS, SPORTS STARS FITNESS PROGRAM , MUSIC, YOGA AND MUCH MORE!
- Week 1: June 25th -June 29th – Art Explosion: Children will engage in all things ART.
- Week 2: July 2nd – July 6th – Fun and Games: Be in charge of planning your own day around
games and activities you enjoy and create. We will build on problem solving skills, group
cooperation and social development.
- Week 3: July 9th – July 13th – Camp Nature: Create your own camping experience through
dramatic play, art games, songs and more.
- Week 4: July 16th – July 20th – Pirates and Princesses: Calling all pirates and princesses to join
us as we visit mysterious lands. We make castles, crowns, sea monsters, pirate maps and more.
- Week 5: July 23rd – July 27th – STEM Building Adventures: We will focus on STEM through
exploration, play and building curiosity about the natural world and the way things work.
- Week 6: July 30th – August 3rd – Ooey Gooey Science: A sensory inspired camp with
experiments and hands on activities promoting critical thinking and problem solving.
- Week 7: August 6th -August 10th – Superhero Training Academy: Step into the imaginary world
and challenge your inner superhero with special training activities. Choose your superhero name
- Week 8: August 13th – August 17th – Coding Without Computers: We will build on children’s
natural curiosity to create, explore, and investigate using Legos as a problem solving tool in their
- Week 9: August 20th – 24th – Storybooks Come to Life: Children will use expression and
creativity as well as a group cooperation to help their favorite stories come to life.